Donate > Donation
Appeal for Donation:
Bal Sahyog works for the rights and dignity of vulnerable, orphan, street and underprivileged children in need of care and protection. It envisages developing their full potential in an atmosphere of love, participation and joyful learning. You can be a part of this crusade and contribute for the cause in the following ways:
- Special Occasion Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner can be sponsored at reasonable cost by the donors.
- Sponsor an outing for 40 children of your choice for a day by paying Rs.8000/- or arrange a bus for their transportation.
- Sponsor an outing for up to 125 children of your choice for a day by paying Rs.22,000/- or arrange their transportation.
- Share your moments of happiness by celebrating birthdays or anniversaries or festivals or any other event.
- Sponsor a child for one year (including food, shelter, clothing, health, education, games, outings, etc.) by paying Rs.72000/- . (Payment can be made @ Rs.6000/- per month).
- Donation in cash or kind towards infrastructure maintenance and development such as kitchen, toilets, dorms, coolers, refrigerators, fans, water heaters, equipments, play grounds, etc.
- Donation in cash or kind for specific purpose like blankets, warm clothes, bed cushions, bed sheets, pillows, play materials, children clothes, sleepers, shoes, socks, locks and keys, etc.
- Volunteering with Bal Sahyog in different ways.
You can donate through Cheque, Demand Draft, RTGS or NEFT in favor of Bal Sahyog directly by making payment through Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank,
Branch: G-39, Connaught Circus, New Delhi, A/C No: 7411745018,
IFS Code: KKBK0000214, MICR: 110485045, PAN: AAATB0522A
For Foreign contribution in favor of Bal Sahyog, Please contact Mr. Kiremwati, Executive Director, Bal Sahyog, Opp. L-Block, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001, Ph: 011-23411273/995.
All Donations are exempted under Section '80G' of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Mr. Kiremwati, Executive Director, Bal Sahyog, Opp. L-Block, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001,
Call: 011-23411273/995, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.balsahyog.org.in